Although social media is an invaluable marketing tool, it is still very misunderstood. These misunderstandings can lead to some very costly mistakes- for both your budget and your brand as a whole.
Honestly, most of these mistakes could happen to anyone, and is often simply a result of not knowing how to best utilize social media for marketing.
For the sake of your brand and social media presence, please take a good look at these seven social media mistakes you must avoid making:
- Assuming social media marketing as a whole can be “free”
- Investing your time and budget on the wrong platforms and tools
- Targeting the wrong audience through faulty research
- Putting your social media in the hands of a nonprofessional
- Growing, but not maintaining, your audience
- Talking about yourself, or what you’re selling too much
- Ignoring the feedback and responses of your audience
For more information, see the original article at prdaily.com
Image courtesy howtostartablogonline.net