As the need for social media marketing rises, so does the noise as each major brand fights to utilize it. Its becoming easier than ever to have your brand lost in all the commotion. Here are a few steps to take to make your brand heard:
1. Optimize Brand Social Posts
- Use quality imagery, compatible with size recommendations
- Tag and utilize relevant hashtags whenever possible
- Test different forms of social content for engagement
2. Find What Makes Your Audience Tick
- What are their primary interests/concerns?
- What content is most engaging to them?
- What solicits a reaction?
3. Stand Apart
- What makes you different? Tell them!
- Speak directly to your target audience
4. Use the Right Channels
- Monitor each conversation
- Reach out to influencers
- Get your audience to share it with their friends
5. Don’t Just Sell to Them, Inspire Them
- Work to engage your audience, then throw in the occasional push to purchase/sign-up.
- They aren’t on the channels for you or your product. They’re on it for themselves. Give them something to keep them interested.
For more information, see the original post at searchenginejournal.com