When it comes to social media, the one thing that never changes is the fact that its always changing. Facebook, for example, announced at this year’s F8 Conference that they will be finding ways to implement augmented reality into their platform, what a feat! Not to mention, the engagement algorithms on Facebook and other channels are as fickle as the weather.
That being said, if you ever hope to be able to market on the ever-changing platforms of social media, your strategy will have to evolve and adapt right along with it!
With the latest advancements that have occurred, here are 5 key changes a marketer may have to consider making to stay on top in 2017:
- Experiment with live video
- Start paying to promote your content
- Make content more interactive (and different)
- Install a customer service chatbot
- Encourage employees to get involved
For more details, visit forbes.com
(Photo source: marklives.com)