Its no secret that content marketing is growing fast in the digital age of marketing. Its primary use is for engagement between the brand and its consumer, and the faster it pops up on search engines, the better!
Which is why its vital that your blog reaches all the criteria it can to stand out on social media. Social media is one of the most prominent digital marketing platforms we have today, and you can’t afford to let your content get lost in the interwebs!
Here are six ways to make your blog more social media-friendly:
- Add social media “Sharing” buttons to all your posts
- Make sure your title is eye-catching
- Keep all content relevant with all the latest news stories and updates
- Reward users for sharing your content (giveaways, promotions, public mentions, etc.)
- Share content that solicits a reaction, users will share what moves them!
- Include a CTA (call-to-action)!
See the full post on business2community.com