Although Google has always been reserved about how its search ranking algorithm works, there is no doubt that it takes social media into account! One example of how this is in top-ranking websites. These websites always have a strong social media presence.
Here are a few things to do on social media to help you boost your google search rankings:
- Building relationships with your customers so they engage with your brand
- Sharing links to your website (for your followers to share with their followers)!
- Creating content that could go viral
Here’s how to get started:
- Create accounts for your business on social media platforms according to the audience you are trying to target.
- Share engaging content, most of which linking back to your website .
- Ask your audience to SHARE your content! The more popular your content becomes, the more hits your website will get, and the higher up the google search engine ladder you’ll get!
For more information, see the original post on webpronews.com