Did you know that businesses that run influencer marketing campaigns have gained a 37% better retention rate? A Forrester report revealed that 80 percent of all B2C and B2B purchases involve recommendations through word-of-mouth influence!
If you want success in social media influencer marketing, here are a few tips to utilize:
Target Your Audience
- What is the environment/culture of your audience?
- Who do they associate with?
- What is their passion/priority?
- What concerns them?
- What will they gain with your product/service?
- Follower Growth
Let The Influencer Woo Their Audience
- Have them create content
- Credit and tag them in every opportunity
- Make it about them
Don’t Always Go For The Most “Popular”
- Go for the one who has the most favorable, and specific audience for your product/cause/service
- Don’t waste money on reaching those who wouldn’t be interested
- They will be more likely to let you take control
Collect Analytics As You Go
- Track results during to know you can improve your campaign
- Track after to determine the overall success of the campaign
For more details, see the original post on forbes.com